Now that it's a little colder, it's time to break out the warm drinks. Here are just a couple favorites.
- Hot Dr. Pepper: We used to drink this at our high school football games; it was on the stadium menu. Just heat it up in a saucepan. You can add lemon slices if you want to.
- Hot Chocolate With Bailey's Irish Cream: Your favorite hot chocolate with just a splash (or two)
- Cinnamon Bear: Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon Schnaps
- Irish Coffee: Combine 1-1/2 oz. Irish whiskey, a teaspoon of brown sugar, and 6 oz. of hot coffee, in a mug and stir to dissolve the sugar. Float heavy cream on top (don't mix). Yum.
- Hot Apple Pie: Pour 2 oz. of Tuaca in a mug. Fill with apple cider. Top with whipped cream if you want to. You can garnish it with a cinnamon stick for a little extra cinnamon flavor.
- Hot Apple Cider: Just pour it from the bottle into a saucepan and heat it up! Add mulling spices for a little extra something.
So, drink up, warm up, and FEED YOUR FACE!